Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hansika Shoots a Song for ‘Money Hai Toh Honey Hai’

Actor Hansika Motwani shot for a song sequence for Ganesh Acharya’s forthcoming venture ‘Money Hai Toh Honey Hai’ at Film City in Goregaon.
Looking ravishing in a maroon gown, Hansika said, “The song is a dream sequence where an actress in the film dreams of the sets around her. Lot of people including Ganesh Acharya has put in a great deal of effort to help me with the dance.”

The director himself has shaken a leg with Hansika in the song for the first time on the big screen. “My fans have been after me. They have liked my dance so much that they wanted to see me dance on the screen as well. So here I am and this is for them.”

The film stars Govinda, Esha Deol, Manoj Bajpai, Celina Jaitley, Hansika Motwani Upen Patel and Aftab Shivdasani. Music is by Nitin Arora & Sony Chandy.

Watch the Money Hai Toh Honey Hai video here.

Aruna Chandrasekharan

No comments: